This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

World Record?






Caden got this balloon today at around noon. He held onto it during his nap (I know in retrospect not a safe idea) and the entire time he slept and continued to hold onto it all day. We slipped it out of his clenched fist a few times just to make sure his hand had a break. These pictures are from dinner, bathtime, and bedtime when he was still holding it. I took it from him just before we put him into bed so he'd be safe but I have no doubt he would have kept it all night!

Curious about the answers to the previous blog?
From top to bottom: Caleb Caden Caden Caleb ---did you guess right?

1 comment:

Noelle said...

That is hilarious about the balloon! Isn't it funny how kids will get something (usually something like a rock or stick) and HAVE to carry it around everywhere they go? Oh I guessed the babies right...do I win something? Call me in the morning if you want to bring Caden over to play with a little boy his size.