
Caleb turned 4 months old today! Happy Month Birthday! He loves to chew on his hands, fly like an airplane with Daddy. He loves baths and his big brother a lot. And he loves his Mommy a whole lot too! He is sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed at night but everyone is getting sleep so we are all happy about that! He talks and laughs a lot!This is Caden in the same outfit at about 4 months!
We got to play with our friend, Luc, while his mommy ran some errands. That means a 4 mth old, 1 year old, and 2 year old. It was boy mania and lots of fun!
Caden also drew on our sofa with a permanent marker this week....ahh life with kids, its bliss and very messy!



3 comments:
LOVE the highlights!! they look great. caleb is looking more and more like you. i can't believe caden drew on the couch with permanent marker!!! i'm sure you handled that discovery with much more grace than i would have!
Looks like you are doing great! Don't you love how they find markers? Providence had a stash for a while there, until I uncovered them. Leather or fake leather funiture, that's all I have to say.
Those pictures are great. Caleb is so cute. I know I saw that every time but he is. So are you ready to shoot for 3 kids? haha
Post a Comment