This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!
This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Caleb Walks! And Mommy figures out what it means to "embed code" into a website...
In case you don't know, that means I figured out how to copy the computer code from the video website into my blog post so that the video shows. (Ok, so its not that hard once you know what to do. But it took a while to figure out.)
i feel like i should sign in as jeff, so he isn't the only husband without a comment... go caleb go!! love the up close and personal shot at the end of the video!
7 comments:
Luc was laughing so hard at Caleb walking. Now he is asking for "more caleb more caleb".
I have a ridiculous love for this walking video of Caleb. Congratulations! Hope I can see it soon.
i feel like i should sign in as jeff, so he isn't the only husband without a comment...
go caleb go!! love the up close and personal shot at the end of the video!
Yea for Caleb!
Oh, mommy, your days just got exponentially more complicated. I am so proud of my grandson and Caden will soon have a partner in crime.
thanks guys!
Oh my goodness! Caleb has gotten so big! I am so proud of him! Gray and I have to come home soon to see him in action!
Post a Comment