This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Video

baby6 from Jennifer Bartley on Vimeo.

Here is a clip of the video from our fun 3D sonogram...if you spend time to watch give it about 30 seconds and you can see more than in the beginning! I can't believe how much more I feel like I know this baby just by seeing this sneak preview!

By the way it is labeled Baby6 because it was my SIXTH attempt to get the thing loaded from the dvd they gave us and onto blogger. I really don't want to talk about it except to say that this is the reason I stopped blogging so much...I get obsessed about computer stuff and waste way too much time on it while my kids are being neglected :(

4 comments:

Kristen said...

cool video!! don't let the computer bog you down, i want more posts!! (try YouTube for videos, is easy.)
besides, kids don't need that much attention anyways :)

Stephanie said...

I with more posts too!

BartleyFamily said...

Ok guys, I'll try :) I owe ya'll since I check and read your blogs every day!

Noelle said...

Aw I can already tell he is adorable!