I'm still pumped about how well my crew is handling trips to the grocery store. I pictured them being a lot more chaotic, but the jury is still out for when Cole is a little bit older and doesn't spend the entire trip asleep in the carrier.

Just because I'm sure you wanted to know, this trip did end with nursing Cole in the front seat of the car during which Caden immediately informed me how badly he suddenly had to go tinkle. So we all 4 unloaded from the car and walked back inside to properly use the HEB bathrooms. Or I taught him how to aim into an empty glass bottle that was in the car and we headed home. You can decide which ending you want to believe...
2 comments:
haha! love it. do you think you could train annie to do the same thing?
also, when are you going to start getting collin to do the grocery shopping for you? i'm telling you, it is a life CHANGER!! i haven't been to the grocery store in months.
I have had jackson just go in the parking lot. I know...terrible. I am so jealous of the two seat cart! We need to move out of Kerrville.
Post a Comment