This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Accessories...

..that is what I am going to start calling Caleb's injuries
who needs a little girl with bows and dresses when you get to dress up your little boy
in toothless grins and casts :)




Of course, I think the bows and dresses could probably be a little more economical than
dental anesthia, xrays, and trips to the cast doctor
but who's counting?



Posted by Picasa

Speaking of priceless, I cannot express the enjoyment of watching Grammy hold Caleb in her lap while he got his cast on. Do not be deceived, the ipad they are looking at may seem to hold the key to the tearless incident, but I promise you not just anyone could have pulled that off...

We love Grammy!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor boy, but you look awesome in your cast!

Kristen said...

oh no! i need to hear the story behind this one.