My "little" brother got married this weekend!
Congrats to Aunt Jenna and Uncle Gray
We had so much fun at their beautiful wedding weekend...
Congrats to Aunt Jenna and Uncle Gray
We had so much fun at their beautiful wedding weekend...
Caden swimming at the hotel pool
A pensive nap-deprived Cole staring at his silly swimming brothers.
Got to document his adorable "lowlights". That brown patch is all thats left of his brown baby hair :(
Ok, I've spent weeks mentally preparing for this occasion with all our little ones and the ins and outs of wedding details. I've spent days packing, shopping, and discussing all of the events with the kids so that hopefully when the big event happened we would be prepared. Let me just say that even for the most organized, and prepared mom (which I am not), this weekend was both wondeful and challenging. And I even had help from the best daddy, amazing grandparents, aunts, uncles, and strangers. Ok, strangers were pretty much just staring at our crazy children with amused/judgemental/horrified/endearing/understanding (depending on the particular moment and stranger) faces. But in the end, the wedding was about Aunt Jenna and Uncle Gray and we were soo blessed and honored to be there with them!
This was taken about 20 minutes before the ceremony while we were waiting upstairs . For the record, 3 out of 5 of us ended up wearing our shoes.
My dad and Cole were buddies the whole time. He even carried him down the aisle!
Caden helped carry a banner down the aisle, and did a great job. He kind of started moving to the middle halfway and almost ran the other little boy off the aisle. They got back on track pretty quick, it was so cute!
And...Caleb...he acted exactly like a 2 year old boy who was hungry and tired and in a tuxedo should act. Grammy carried him down the aisle. Daddy carried him back out a few minutes later and our babysitter played with him outside :)
Waiting for the pictures to be over.
Collin got a new suit for the wedding, I wish I had a better picture of it. He looked soo handsome!
The boys went to back to the hotel room for the reception and played with a babysitter. It was the best money I've spent in a while. Collin and I got to have a blast at the reception which was soo fun. There was a live band and we got to dance and visit and eat! Meanwhile...
The boys went to back to the hotel room for the reception and played with a babysitter. It was the best money I've spent in a while. Collin and I got to have a blast at the reception which was soo fun. There was a live band and we got to dance and visit and eat! Meanwhile...

3 comments:
You look awesome Jennifer!
you really do look beautiful! we'll have to give that whole "babysitter thing" a try next family wedding. sounds amazing. the boys all look too cute.
Thanks guys! Yes, the babysitter thing was great!!!
Post a Comment