This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!
This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
3 1/2 Months
Caleb will be 4 months soon, he is growing soo fast. He has discovered that he has hands to grab things with and he is laughing and smiling and talking in baby language a lot! The bottom two pics are the boys at the same age, I think its getting obvious whos who...they look pretty unique to me!
That second picture of Caleb is adorable. That is the sweetest little smile. I love the comparisons too. I think they look very different. I think you can tell they are brothers though.
3 comments:
That second picture of Caleb is adorable. That is the sweetest little smile. I love the comparisons too. I think they look very different. I think you can tell they are brothers though.
They are really starting to look different. What cuties they are. Thanks for calling to wish Jackson a happy birthday.
I love the baby pictures of you and Collin. I definitely think you each have a mini-me
Post a Comment