This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday Eve Updated with Videos!

Tonight is Caleb's birthday eve! We celebrated by opening some presents and started baking his fantastic birthday cake. As I type this it was almost exactly one year ago when we were driving to the hospital. Life is a miracle. Life is a blessing. I am thankful to the Giver of Life for what He has given me in my precious baby boy, thank you Jesus, You are so good to us!


A huge present box came today from Uncle Gray and Jenna!


Caleb thought these peanuts were the coolest! I guess you guys probably could have just sent a box full of wrapping...


...but it wouldn't have been so adorable as this!

opening presents from Jennifer Bartley on Vimeo.



Toys! from Jennifer Bartley on Vimeo.


Here is the awesome toy that we got in addition to a very cool A&M jacket. Notice the birthday card in Caleb's hand and the ball flying in midair, this is a really fun toy!


And tonight we opened presents from Grandpa and Grandma Bartley!


Caden helped!


Presents #3 from Jennifer Bartley on Vimeo.



Very cool little people!


Here is a preview of the festivities for tomorrow...this is only half the cake...check tomorrow for the end result...

6 comments:

Katy said...

are you creating the mcmama rainbow cake?!?!?

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!! We are so glad you were born. Can't wait to see how that rainbow cake turns out!

Jenna said...

Yay! Caleb is 1!!!! Hooray! Those were the cutest videos and pictures ever! I hope he has a wonderful birthday!! Can't wait to see ya'll soon! Lots of love!!

Faith said...

Happy birthday little man!
Is he feeling better yet?
We look forward to celebrating with you guys, sometime.
Love all the pictures.

Stephanie said...

Where's the update? I want to see how the cake turned out!

BartleyFamily said...

yes, it is the mcmama rainbow cake, I can't take credit...