This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Favorite Song for now..

These lyrics have really inspired me this week, its a prayer for the people I love. I think first of my boys, but its my wish for all my friends and family too:

Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
Thank God for each day,
His love will find a way...

I've added the song to a playlist add the bottom of the blog so you can hear it for yourself!