This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Friday, February 25, 2011

4 Weeks

Cole turned 4 weeks old yesterday (Thursday)!
Not to be confused with him turning one month old on Sunday, and yes, I'm counting them separately! I will hold onto every minute before my newborn turns a whole month old. I already squished him into his newborn clothes this week just so I could see him in them "one last time"...


Posted by Picasa

And here is life for the big brothers right now. Caleb is transitioning into the "big boy bed" in Caden's room from the crib. Every night they go to sleep in separate beds and every night once Collin and I check on them, sure enough Caleb has crawled into bed next to sleeping Caden. So cute-

3 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my gosh!! that is one delicious baby!! i want to kiss those chubby cheeks!! i can't believe it has been 4 weeks already!!!!
and i can't wait 'til meg and annie are sharing a room so sweetly like that!

Stephanie said...

Brothers at their best!

GIGI said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, all of them are so adorable. Cole is beginning to look more and more like a morph of his two older brothers. Jennifer, I love how you simply revel in motherhood. Those boys and my son are some lucky guys.
Love you.
GIGI