This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Brothers


Its so interesting to compare these three boys now that Cole is here...I was convinced Cole would look just like Caleb. Looks like I was wrong! The order is Caleb, Cole, and Caden top to bottom...



3 comments:

Kristen said...

wow, it is crazy how much they all look alike at that age, but i agree, i think cole looks more like caden. so good to see you guys in person today!

Stephanie said...

He will grow into one cute kid!

Cara said...

They are all adorable! I think Cole looks a lot like Caden, at least at this stage. We need to meet up with you guys soon, it's been too long!!!