Ingredients (only 2!!!)
Pork tenderloin
(not pork loin, that is a different cut of meat.
I think you could also use pork shoulder that is a fattier and less expensive type of meat)
One jar of Green Chili Stew Two - Step Mix by Cookwell & Company
(pictured below, this is from HEB at the cooking connection stand)
Directions:
Dump pork tenderloins into slow cooker.
Pour half a jar of the green chili stew mix over them.
Turn on slow cooker to low and let it cook for 6 hours or so.
Shred the meat with some forks and serve in tortillas with avocado, cheese, sour cream, lettuce.
Enjoy!
*I added a little bit of water (1/2 cup) to the meat after a few hours because the sauce was getting dry...
**This jar costs $8 but you could save the other half for another recipe by freezing...
If you are interested in another recipe, I just tried Melissa D Arabian's lasangna from food network. Lots more ingredients, but very yummy!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/melissa-darabian/beef-and-bechamel-lasagna-recipe/index.html
2 comments:
we are trying this out this week! two ingredient recipes are my kind of recipes!
i think you should post cool/easy recipes you find more often. i am too lazy to look for them and try them out, so i like you doing all the leg work for me :)
Spaghetti sauce in the crock pot works wonders too! I toss everything in and stick in the frig the night before. Then I stick it in on low before I leave for work. It's perfect when I get home.
Post a Comment