This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun times!!

Look at these studs cleaning the car last week! If you have an eye for detail, yes, that is Caleb holding a plastic bat...don't you use one when you wash your car?




I love how his diaper is showing!


We had some fun times with family coming to visit us this weekend! Look at my beautiful nieces, they are so cute! Between the two Bartley brothers there are now 5 kids 4 years old and under. That makes for some super fun times when we get all together!
I'm still loving how everyone has helped out so much with meals, I barely stepped in the kitchen all weekend long!
Can you see the scrape above his eyebrow? He fell off our bar stool and then it fell on him! Ouch!


Grandpa Bartley with Uncle Connor, Collin, and all the grand kids-
This is seriously the best picture of the batch. Love kid photography.

No comments: