Check out that muscle man in the background!
Cole is my most bubble-blowing baby :)
Caden loves those goggles.
Some mom advice, go for the $10 pair over the $3 pair.
We tried both and it makes a huge difference on how they fit..
Some mom advice, go for the $10 pair over the $3 pair.
We tried both and it makes a huge difference on how they fit..
Mommy with Cole of course. Have I mentioned that I'm under contract?
This is my policy with babies. The first year, they are allowed to need me every second of every hour of every day... and most days that is how it feels.
Knowing that it only last a year makes it survivable and makes me realize I should enjoy the special time I get with him right now! They are only this way for the blink of an eye-
Just look at my giant four year old if you want proof!
This is my policy with babies. The first year, they are allowed to need me every second of every hour of every day... and most days that is how it feels.
Knowing that it only last a year makes it survivable and makes me realize I should enjoy the special time I get with him right now! They are only this way for the blink of an eye-
Just look at my giant four year old if you want proof!

2 comments:
That's what I call job security. You are one indespensible employee. Can't wait to see the boys. They just won't stop growing will they?
Yes! My babies are my buddy for a year at least!
Post a Comment