This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Friends!

If you ever click on the blogs on my right side bar, you might see that our friends came to visit a few weeks ago. Those super blogging mommy's had their cute pictures up before the laundry from that visit was washed:) I, on the other hand, must not be as efficient with household chores because it has taken me weeks to catch up and post some. And I'm even using Stephanie's really wonderful pictures from the visit.
How is it that the mom with 4 kids out-photographed the mom with 3 and the mom with 2? :)
Always impressive, Stephanie, always impressive!


Jackson, Caden, and Providence "played" naptime for a while.
This turned into a giant pillow fight later!

Atticus, Annie, and Caleb playing on the swing set.



Cole with his buddy Atticus.

Posted by Picasa
We had to hit up the neighborhood pool.
It was definitely part of my pitch to get the Taylors to move to Austin someday...

FUN!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

yes! the taylors should move to austin!
also, you guys should move back over here, i liked it better when you were 2 min away.

Stephanie said...

find Jeremy a job and we will be there! I told him he may have to commute 4 hours a day so we can live in your neighborhood jennifer! We made some awesome kids!

BartleyFamily said...

Kristen, I miss it too (well seeing you guys more, not so much living at Riverlodge)...can't you just move to Leander :)
Yes, Stephanie! I'll be on the job lookout for your family and for the record, yes, we all did make some super fantastic kiddos. What would you expect from a bunch if overachievers? :)