How have I lived in Austin this long and never heard of this park?
My out of state friends always find these cool places here! Thanks Chapmans!
There were lots of cool ponds with fish.
My out of state friends always find these cool places here! Thanks Chapmans!
There were lots of cool ponds with fish.
And trails to hike on.
And picnic tables for lunch for the 6 children that Jessica and I have combined!
Look at Kayla sneak in that hug :)
They have this old stone wall that goes all the way around the whole park.
I did not teach Caden the hike your leg up pose.
And best of all peacocks running all over the place.
(but you apparently aren't supposed to chase them we were informed)
(but you apparently aren't supposed to chase them we were informed)

1 comment:
Aw y'all should have called me. I have been wanting to go there. It looks like fun!
Post a Comment